Do you want to look forward to going to work everyday? Is your ambition to enjoy life and make a difference in the lives of others?
If so, you may want to join our team as an Ultrasound Technician…
Ready? Don’t wait… Apply Now To Be An Ultrasound Technician
We are a non-diagnostic prenatal ultrasound facility and we’re looking for positive, cheerful, responsible, reliable individual to hire for an ultrasound technician job with our company.
If you’re ready to start a new career as a prenatal ultrasound technician keep reading!
A DREAM JOB
This is a part-time ultrasound technician job. We have flexible hours and days but we require availability of at least 1 day a week. You’ll be performing prenatal ultrasounds for patients in their 2nd and 3rd trimesters. As the ultrasound technician you will be providing wonderful memories for pregnant patients by performing their 2D and 3D/4D prenatal ultrasounds for gender determination, photos and videos.
In addition to performing prenatal scans your responsibilities as Ultrasound Technician include:
- Scheduling ultrasound appointments
- Answering phones
- Greeting patients
- Preparing paperwork and office work
- Light cleaning
- Marketing and promotion of the business
- Various business tasks and errands
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING FOR US AS AN ULTRASOUND TECHNICIAN
This job is perfect for someone who enjoys working with pregnant women and their families and who would love to witness the thrilling moment when a mother sees her baby for the first time. This is more than a job, this is a new career that is truly rewarding.
You may be the right person… Apply Now
This career also offers:
- Fun & friendly work environment
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Fulfilling experiences
- Part-time, hours are flexible, Saturday availability is a plus
- Excellent customer communication skills
- A positive and uplifting attitude
- Energetic, self-motivated and eager to learn
- Attention to detail
- And someone who enjoys working with pregnant women and their families
- Excellent computer skills preferred
- Ability to use Word and Excel software to a level of professional
- Experience is a plus but finding the right fit is also very important
Finding the right fit is very important. We are more interested in you as a person rather than a set of skills. Experience with advertising/marketing would also be beneficial.
Compensation is based on experience.
**If you are ready to start a new adventure as a prenatal ultrasound technician, please apply now with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for this opportunity. Please specify your days and hours of availability.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply Immediately Online
Keywords: sonographer jobs, sonography jobs, ultrasound tech, non diagnostic medical sonography, ultrasound technician school, medical assistants jobs, technologist, health care jobs, nursing, internship, radiology, 2D 3D 4D ultrasound assistant, ultrasound technician salary, ultrasonographer